Sunday, February 19, 2006

Reason to Lose

Got our notifications the other day about mine and MyPoolBoys's 20th year reunions. I have fallen behind in my weight loss goal for this year (I wanted to be at 130ish by summer), but I think my emotions and stress haven't helped in my motivation -- well -- the reunion probably will. Not that I want to impress anyone at MY reunion, or even really at MyPoolBoy's -- I just want to look better than the psycho who was chasing MyPoolBoy during HS and made my life miserable since (I will probably never be over it and MyPoolBoy can't seem to understand why). Anyway, she had no room for anything but improvement so she is bound to look better than she did in HS and if she does, then I have to at least have maintained SOOOOOOO I am now back on track and wanting to get down to 140s by June 9th (That's about 1 pound per week -- very doable!) It also would get me on track to be 130s by the END of summer which would be ok for the float trip in July.

Soo gonna dig out the TaeBo and Firm tapes and try to find a way to get to use them in the mornings. TAKS is Tuesday -- get that over with and we'll be on our way!

No comments: