Friday, March 31, 2006

Quiz from MySpace bloggers

1. SOMETHING PURPLE WITHIN 5 FEET OF YOU?
a purple fish on a seashell cross that l made in vacation Bible school

2. THE SEXIEST ITEM YOU OWN?
I think I still have some satin tap pants and camisole sets somewhere

3. YOUR NAILS WERE LAST PAINTED?
I don't remember, but the scraps of polish are still on them YUCK

4. THE WEIRDEST THING YOU'VE EVER HEATED IN THE MICROWAVE:
plastic goop stuff for the boys' arts/crafts

5. HOW MUCH JAPANESE DO YOU KNOW?
sayonara, kamikazee, domo arregato (however you spell it)

6. DO YOU LOOK GOOD IN YELLOW?
No

7. DO YOU SING?
Very well when I'm not sober

8. EVER DANCED NAKED INFRONT OF A CROWD?
NO

9. DO YOU SPIT?
no

10. IS YOUR HAIR LONG ENOUGH TO CHEW ON?
yes, but I don't - GROSS

11. LEAST FAVORITE COLOR?
brown

12. EVER HAD DIPPIN' DOTS?
no

13. EVER PLAYED AN INSTRUMENT?
flute, piccolo, saxophone, trumpet/cornet & French horn a little, taught myself piano

14. EVER HAD AN H2O MASSAGE?
no

15. DO YOU BELIEVE IN BIG FOOT?
no - if there were live ones why hasn't anyone ever found a DEAD ONE?

16. EVER BEEN TO A PALM READER?
not a real one - I'm too afraid

17. LAST PEZ DISPENSER YOU PURCHASED?
a Batman for my dad for Christmas

18. HAVE YOU HAD SEX IN YOUR CURRENT CAR?
no - its a standard-issue soccermom SUV

19. DID YOU HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND?
well, I at least had a BETTER weekend (no one died)

20. WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?
finishing this stupid quiz so I can get my house clean

21. EVER HAD A BLACK EYE?
probably - I was such a tomboy as a kid

22. HOW IS TODAY GOING FOR YOU?
ok (better than yesterday)

23. ANY PLANS TONIGHT?
dunno

24. EVER TAKEN A PHOTO OF SOMETHING DEAD?
Dead alligator roadkill outside of New Orleans

27. DO YOU FIND SMURFETTE SEXY?
no

28. CURRENT DISAPPOINTMENT?
all the deaths in my family

29. DO YOU HAVE AN AIR FRESHNER IN YOUR CAR?
no - and it smells like a locker room in there

30. DO YOU HAVE PLANTS IN YOUR ROOM?
fake ones

31. IF YOU COULD DRINK ANYTHING RIGHT THIS SECOND...WHAT WOULD IT BE AND WHY?
I'm drinking a rootbeer out of my flamingo glass

32. LAST PIECE OF MAIL OPENED?
soccer banquet invitation

33. DOES ANYTHING HURT ON YOUR BODY RIGHT NOW?
feet - always

34. WHAT CITY WAS YOUR LAST TAXI CAB RIDE IN?
Edinburgh, Scotland

35. LAST ALCOHOLIC DRINK YOU HAD?
Newcastle ale

36. HAVE YOU EVER HAD A SONG DEDICATED TO YOU?
no

37. WHAT WERE YOU DOING AT 9PM LAST NIGHT?
watching tv

39. DO YOU EXERCISE AS MUCH AS YOU SHOULD?
of course not

40. DID YOU DO THE DEED ON PROM NIGHT?
yes

No comments: