Saturday, March 29, 2008

Take Your Foot Out of Your Mouth

So that you can apologize!

MyPoolBoy has testosterone poisoning that has made him permanently stupid. The latest proof? We're watching Rock Of Love (shut up - that shi+ is funnier than Comedy Central) and Heather from season 1 comes on in a vampy plunging neckline dress.

MyPoolBoy says: "What kind of bra would you need so that we could get you a dress like that?"
I respond: "I don't think you wear a bra with a dress like that, dear, I'd probably have to get implants like hers to make it look like that."
And he replies: "Well, I guess when you get older gravity starts to move things down, huh?"

I know.

And yet he lives. Let this be Exhibit A that I am a very patient, forgiving person. I even refrained from inquiring why gravity wasn't pulling anything down on him. I'm a bi+ch, but I can be a filtered bi+ch.

In retribution he has paid for it by buying me new clothes and taking me to lunch. I also pulled up a plastic surgeon's website and looked at before & after breast implant surgeries. I decided he needs to shut up. I look better than some of the AFTER pictures - and I am 40 years old.

No comments: