Friday, November 13, 2009

Toil and Trouble

Thunderduck and Chunk were at school with me last night while I cleaned up my table and graded a few papers. Thunderduck and I made a reference to Macbeth, and Chunk popped up with "what's that?" We laughed at his expense, of course, and then I told him that it was a Shakespeare play. He said "How was I supposed to know that?" I told him he needed to get some culture. Then he asked me, "How am I supposed to do that?" Thunderduck told him it was easy: he could just "Google that shi+." To prove his point, Thunderduck did exactly that. He Googled "how to get culture" on one of my classroom computers. He called Chunk over and said, "Here, look at this" and proceeded to click on the first link. Which brought him to this:



That's right. Access Denied.

Peyton Place School District will educate your child, but we will not expose them to culture!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: