Monday, April 11, 2005

I worked out!

HOLY COW I HURT!
I did a 1/2 of the Power90X workout -- I couldn't get through 2 sets of the back/chest workout OMG it's tough! I love it. I broke a sweat so I know that I'm burning some calories. And the ab ripper I only did about 10-15 reps on everything instead of 25. OWWWW IT SUCKS! I LOVE IT!

I've desperately needed to get some exercise. Endorphins have kicked in ....I'm ready to get in the shower and face the day. I still need to do lesson plans, but at least I have the energy and willpower to do it now. I'm in the process of putting these exercises into my Palm so that when I go to Midland this week I can just do them on my own. It's nothing but regular ole calesthenics but really fast and lots of reps.

OK, so I'm gonna eat some Grape Nuts or something whole grain for breakfast and attempt to do some chores. I'm gettin in the shower at 5am - which is in 3 minutes.

OK - to do list for today -
1) talk to my principal about having 2 days off Thur and Fri
2) get a sub/ prepare for sub Thur & Fri
3) have MyPoolBoy call the coach and arrange everything at college for Thunderduck
4) call Dad and B for a place to stay on Thur & Fri
5) mail Thunderduck's prom thank you
6) mail Thunderduck's FAFSA signature page (get him to sign it first)
what else????
I'm sure 9 million things will crop up between now and later today. Only 2 more days of math tutoring HOSANNAH!

Ok, I'm outta here...

No comments: