Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Office

No not the Microsoft software group - I spent the day Saturday cleaning Chunk's old room (since Thunderduck moved out, the boys have done some room-switching). I kept Chunk's desk in there, MyPoolBoy moved my treadmill in, and set up some shelves for my yoga mat and a cd player. It's really nice. So I will eventually get my laptop back onto my treadmill and move the CJ and printer in there. The computer room will be strictly a craft room -- I think it will be nice to have a quiet closed off place to deal with bills or to exercise or work on school stuff. No more working from bed! I am not going to allow myself to NOT relax in my own bedroom. No more reminders of calendars and bills in the craft room. I will probably re-sub to the scrapbooking list and start working on that again regularly. I have GOT to reclaim my personal life!

No comments: