Sunday, July 10, 2022

New school year

Ok, so all the other teachers I know are completely jealous and hate me right now -- I have a self-contained class with only 18 really good kids -- only 4 are title and NO SpEd, NO Bilingual/ESL, NO GT, NO behavior problems -- I am modifying for NO ONE! They pretty much "get" everything. Also -- we only have to have 8 grades per 6 weeks this year instead of 12, so I feel like I am TEACHING instead of throwing paper at them to try to get grades! I'm up this early because I have done something HORRIBLE to my neck and can hardly turn my head or stand upright. I think it happened Friday night (MyPoolBoy and I went to 6th Street with Felix and her husband). Great story, there about a cross-dresser -- maybe I'll have time later. Anyhow -- my weight this a.m. was 168.5 (so I'm recording it as 169). I ordered the Body Clutter Menu Mailer from  not even exercising yet, but I've already lost 4 pounds just from eating the recipes. Got my laptop back, so maybe I can post more regularly again!

No comments: