Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Officially down to my goal this a.m. - I now know that I am not #1

I was a little below it last night, but I haven't really eaten, so I logged it as a little more -- that way I can have PMS week and still probably get down to the goal by 9/23!

I actually went to the dr. yesterday for my neck. Couldn't turn it to the right at all yesterday. Got some muscle relaxers and at least got some sleep last night. MyPoolBoy was p.o.'d cuz at 7 pm he had gotten home from picking up my Rx and the boys hadn't finished getting the kitchen ready to make dinner and he blew up and left and went to McD's. After I ate and took my pill and got settled on the heating pad he asked me if I was going to sleep. I told him I was going to try... so he left for R Bar to go play poker -- he wasn't mad at 7 about the kitchen AT ALL except that he wanted to go to the poker game at 7 and play both rounds.

I now know that I rate pretty low on my husband's list -- it would be nice to have had him stay and make sure I was ok.

Well, it is Thunderduck's 19th bday -- the team has a game in Canyon and then in NM and he didn't make the traveling team again this week. He really needs to get rid of VickieValencourt so that he can get his head back in the game --

Ok, going to wake boys and make lunches and breakfast -- I made the mistake of asking MyPoolBoy to help me yesterday and all he wanted to do was give me $ to buy my lunch (I REALLY want to stick to my diet and he is too lazy to get up 20 minutes early to help me when my neck is hurt).

No comments: