Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Can't. Stop. Laughing.

DrunkenFelix and I phoned each other all night cuz she was down the street at a friend's house drinking beer and handing out candy. I was drinking cosmos out of my new travel coffee mug and handing out my requisite 840 Tootsie rolls 1 at a time until I got tipsy enough to want to go in and I started handing out handfuls. In by 8.

Did my yearly call to Domino's for dinner cuz I find humor in the meanest situations.

Also called Felix dying laughing cuz 3 little boys got into a wrestling match/fist fight on my lawn in front of my chair - wailing on each other on account of one of 'ems bag of candy getting dropped and picked up and "he took my candy that fell out" -- mom screaming at them -- I'm trying not to laugh until they are out of earshot and I can call Felix. HI.LAR.I.OUS.

I have learned to love Halloween again. Just add vodka.

No comments: