Sunday, October 21, 2007

An Open Letter

To all the girls who potentially want to date one of my sons:

Here is a little advice on how to impress me....

I am basically a shallow person. I want decent-looking grandchildren. If your gene pool cannot produce decent-looking offspring don't even hit on them. I refuse to have ugly grand-chillruns photos in my wallet.

Furthermore, just to prove that I am basically a shallow person, I will probably scrutinize the clothing you wear. If what you wear proves beyond a doubt that Halloween is in fact your favorite holiday (year round, no matter what) move your goth-a$$ self on to your next "victim." Also, if your momma didn't check what you were wearing (or not wearing) when you walked out the door and you look like my son might have paid a couple of hours wages to bring you home to me, keep walking!

One more thing: I will NOT tolerate anyone being prettier than me.

No comments: