Monday, October 01, 2007

Dream a Little Dream

Ok you armchair Freuds - interpret this:
I dreamed that the counselor and Felix bring a student to my door (a transfer from Felix's room). He is to be in my class, but I notice that he has a stick-on type tattoo on the back of his hand, so I tell him that I can get some suntan oil from my purse and help him take it off so he will be in compliance with the dress code. In the meantime, my other students are in the room doing something in groups from the overhead projector. I retrieve the suntan oil and return to them in the hall and begin to work on the tattoo on the boy's hand. As it comes off I notice he has ANOTHER one underneath. It is a Batman tattoo and I remark to him that my dad would really like it -- well he tells me it is really a sticker and he will peel it off and give it to me. So he carefully begins peeling it off. And my other students start showing up 1 group at a time with chili cheese nachos and I go off on them and yell at them for using all the chips because those were going to be the snack on FreeDay Friday. That's when the GrudgeMatch happened and I woke up.

Felix had a WAY worse dream than that.

School is really getting to us.

I should drink more.

No comments: