Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I Just Don't Have the Time or Energy to be Psycho Right Now

So, I'm checking out MyPoolBoy's latest comment on Facebook and then I see that the "groupies" jumped right on and commented back at him - one of them went so far as to offer to make him homebaked cookies. WTF???? Am I completely off my nut or is that borderline flirting (or maybe even flat out flirting)? I'm getting tired of being told that I'm too jealous and him spouting off that he should just get off of Facebook blah blah blah.

Meanwhile, I'm drinking all the red wine I can to refrain from being a complete bi+ch until I can get outside confirmation that my bi+chiness about it is even marginally justified.

I've also thought about setting up a bogus account of some fake ex-boyfriend and posting stuff to myself and see how he feels - but that's kind of psycho... not that I'm above it, I just don't have the time or the energy to be psycho right now.

No comments: