Friday, October 30, 2009

One in Four

Why is it that the feminine product commercials are getting stupider and stupider? At least it gives me something to blog about, so I guess I shouldn't complain. Of course I am going to have a smart-a$$ comment for anything remotely stupid that dares rear its head in my line of sight. There's this one on tv right now that proclaims one in four home pregnancy tests are misread. I actually like these odds. That means I misread ONE of my four positive results and the subsequent resulting births were, in fact, misread.... and I can send one of them back!!!!!!!!!!!!


And, I just overheard one of the boys that works with Lurch in the bakery make a comment in an unrelated conversation -- "that's the fun part of being a parent." Of course he has no children (he's in his 20's) -- Silly boy. There IS no fun part of being a parent.

No comments: