Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Birthday Invitation

Here's what I sent to the Lucilles the Friday after my birthday:  

I have decided that we need to go somewhere this afternoon and celebrate my birthday.  After being invited to 3 birthday parties this week (none of which were mine) and getting frustrated over my family’s lame idea of a birthday dinner at the gourmet catfish buffet in the ambiance of the fabulously fishing/hunting-cabin decorated Inn in beautiful downtown Mullet TX which, incidentally, has bathrooms down a frigid, stark hall that was not unlike the hallway to the elevators in The Shining, I am taking matters into my own hands.   Let’s just say that the highlight of the evening was walking into the parking lot and seeing somebody’s huge Weimaraner sitting behind the wheel of a ’72 Buick (not to sound ungrateful, but my guys ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO impaired by testosterone!!!!!!!!!!).

 I don’t care where…. Name the time/place and I will be there with my tiara on. 

You have to come… remember, I am the devil.

No comments: