Friday, November 03, 2006

Heading back down

. and I've lost a little

I have worked out every day this week! AND I had chocolate cake 2 nights this week and pie one night (mostly due to pms/stress eating). But I wore size 10 pants twice this week and they weren't tight at all - not bad for a ./pms week! Rick is really keeping me moving!

School is pretty much stressing me out because they have decided to have us do fluency testing on all kids under 114 wcpm -- Ok that is 17 out of 18 of my kids - the ONE child who is considered "fluent" by those standards is one that I am going to have tested for GT! Not even the superintendent's daughter (who is a very good reader) is meets the standard. Ok, well not only do they want it done, but they want it done every 6 weeks - and seeing as how they told us Wed. and the 6 weeks ends today, I don't guess I will be in compliance and I don't really give a rat's @$$. THEN yesterday, we get this email saying that beginning in January we will be expected to have our grades entered by 5 pm every Monday! H3LL I spend enough time up there on the weekends and 2 days a week tutoring not to mention all the other crap they have piled on us this year. Here is one more thing. I am probably going to go to our prince today and ask him to tell them to take something off of our plate before adding another thing.

Lurch's birthday was last night. He also had a football game - I sat in the pressbox with MyPoolBoy and mouthed off in between announcers calls. At least I entertained THEM! Anyway, at the end of the game they announced the final score and then told him happy birthday over the PA. He thought it was cool. AND the little turkey went and tried out for the HS production of Oklahoma (he said he didn't make it to the actual auditions, but he just walked into the choir director's office and sang something and got a part).

MyPoolBoy got the extra room totally cleaned out and has patched holes in the wall and started painting! He also discovered why Lurch and Chunk's toilet was stopped up -- are you ready for this?
ONE OF THEM DROPPED A CELL PHONE DOWN IT! Neither one will admit whose it is or how it got there, but MyPoolBoy had to take the whole toilet off the floor to go in from underneath to get it out!

Ok, going to find Tylenol - I have killer cramps.

No comments: