Sunday, November 05, 2006

IF

.

JM this morning was talking about people saying "if only" is really the inability to step out of their comfort zones into faith and try to do something about their situation on their own. SOOOO I came up with my own IF acronym:

IF = "In faith or in fear?"

Have to go to school today and do EVERYTHING! Gag. don't ask - I'm so pissed at admin I can't see straight. They decided that "select" parents are able to see their child's grades now, and of course the super is one of the "select" so I found out at 3:55 on Friday that my grades will need to be entered by 5pm every Monday -- APPARENTLY, though, the parents were approached and have known about this for about a week. I love how much courtesy there is in that fact alone - ok the parents can be notified a week in advance, but the teachers don't know until Friday AFTER school is out - guess what, teachers? Stay late or come up this weekend - we know you'll do it, you're suckers and we have you right where we want you. Fat chance of one of us coming up here on a weekend but we don't give a shi+. I saw on the PeytonPlace chatboard that it would probably be a good idea to solve the need for more classrooms by putting the admin into portables and letting the students have THEIR space. HILARIOUS!

MyPoolBoy's room is cleaned AND painted and he has his desk and weight bench in there now. I set up all his school assignments onto a calendar and started adding it to his Yahoo calendar for him yesterday. (Got about 2 weeks of it entered) He still needs some posters or something on the walls, but he about decided not to do Native American stuff in there once he got the weight bench moved in! It really opened up our bedroom and I moved the chili pepper tree over to the wall where his desk used to be. Now we need to move some pictures over to where the tree was because it looks really bare over there!

Ok, gotta go.

No comments: