Wednesday, November 15, 2006

There are worse things I could do...

I hear that Stockard Channing song from "Grease" when I think this phrase, but here's my thought for the day. I have this plaque given to me at the PeytonPlace High School soccer team's awards banquet last year (along with a gift certificate to R Bar - do they know me or what?). Anyway, the plaque says "PeytonPlace Packmules Loudest Fan" - which I think is not the worst thing to be -- I could be "the Loudest person in the Library" or the "Loudest person at Church" That would suck. No. I think it's fine to be a loud fan. Anyway, I got to thinking about it because we had a parent meeting last night and the coach said something about all the other parents being hard pressed to out cheer me!

Oh, and you know my LOW student who was moving? Guess who showed up for the benchmark yesterday and made a whopping 33?

Anyway, there it is -- as I sit here listening to my latest new theme song: "Killer Queen" by Queen. It cracks me up.

No comments: