Friday, June 25, 2010

Anyone Have Some Mack Daddy Grammar Skills That Can Handle This?

50's music on at the bakery.  Nothing that could lead to me blogging about  necrophiliac crooners or cougars with VD or anything.   Slow sock-hop type songs.  Told MyPoolBoy that it made me want him to take me dancing so I could grope him in the dark.  He just grunted.  I'm not sure if that was a Yes grunt or a no grunt.  My translation skills are waning.  

 I gotta get it figured out before this afternoon though cuz I need him to do some Dremeling on my tortoise-shell-rhinestone-cateye shades today.  Dremeling.  I'm not sure exactly how one would go about conjugating Dremel as a verb, and as close as conjugate is to the word conjugal, I am not sure I'm going to get into it with MyPoolBoy. 

No comments: