Monday, April 24, 2006

Power Hour

Your Power Level is: 68%

You're a very powerful person, and you know that all of your power comes from within.
Keep on doing what you're doing, and you'll reach your goals.
How Powerful Are You?

This is odd to see. Me... powerful? I answered honestly on this quiz and I really figured I would come off as wishy-washy. I am just really tired tonight from cleaning house (alone) to get ready for MonsterInLaw to come visit.

. How anyone can sit on the couch and eat 17 chocolate chip cookies watching tv while another person is scurrying around to clean house for THEIR relative is just beyond me. Still have to do another load of laundry, clean the cat box, sweep the halls, clean the medicine cabinets in the bathrooms, and clean the tvs/computers. MyPoolBoy said he would do the dinner dishes. woopee - I'm underwhelmed.

I cut my hair last night -- after researching my face shape, eye color, body type, etc. I found a medium length style that is not far off from what I've been doing. Also read some more PreppyCafe and got motivated to not dress so slouchy.

No comments: