Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Please, just stop that incessant - BREATHING

So I had a completely exhausting and frustrating day thanks to the continued ineptitude of our spec ed folks. One of them scheduled a conference with one of the parents at the same time that I had an ARD with the other one for a different student. So apparently now they are not only not communicating adequately with me, but they have digressed into not even communicating with each other. Needless to say it was a HUGE inconvenience for me, but I don't think it ever dawned on them.

And now, I have decided that I cannot put up with any other human being on the entire planet. None of them. And MyPoolBoy is sitting next to me eating dinner. And he is making sounds while he eats. And he has the nerve to be BREATHING. And he is making sounds when he breathes. STOP BREATHING BEFORE I MAKE YOU STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am not in the mood to put up with his gawdforsaken BREATHING. Perhaps he will choke on his dinner. Aw hayul no, that would make noises too!

Thank God I still have valentine candy left over. And there are diet-killing chocolate cookies that Lurch brought home from the bakery. And wine.

No comments: