Saturday, January 16, 2010

My Metaphor

School is a big showy parade.  Our principal is the grand marshal, and he is riding on his high horse, leading the way.  He is oblivious to what is REALLY going on behind him -- including the horse shi+  that is dropping behind his horse all along the parade route. I surmise that the horse's name is TAKS.

The poor kids are the marching band that have the unfortunate task of plodding along behind the horse and are dodging and side-stepping the piles created by said horse -- remember, we think his name is TAKS.

I, however have decided that I, the eternal princess of whatever I want to be the princess of at the moment, am getting on a big-a$$ float with my tiara and throwing candy and waving ("elbow elbow wrist wrist").  And I'm driving right over the horse shi+ and not paying attention to any of it.

No comments: