Friday, February 25, 2005

Yep, TAKS took its toll

Combination of TAKS overeating/no exercise (due to exhaustion)/and PMS week has me back up to 158 this morning. And I am craving pie or cheesecake or something right now..even though I am having SlimFast for breakfast every morning and have pretty much cut out coffee, and I had salad like 3 times this week -- I just have to start exercising again.

I did find out that I am going to have to tutor math from now until mid-April, but at least the majority of my stress over the Reading TAKS is over. Most of the kids worked until after 1pm, so I am hopeful. I need to spend this weekend getting caught up on grades, and doing lesson plans for next week (before Spring Break). Then I need to be ready to tutor my bilingual kids somehow, because I fully expect that at least one of them will fail the reading test.

My house is filthy...I'm so tired of it. I really want this school year to just be over with...it has been exhausting, non-stop insanity. We have had such horrible problems with kids and parents this year that I am completely fed up and depressed (another reason for the overeating and weight gain).

No comments: