Thursday, March 10, 2005

Blew it

Well, I totally blew it tonight because we went to Wendy's and I did NOT have the salad. I also discovered that my headache situation was probably due to some dehydration! I drank 4 bottles of water in about a 3 hour time frame. I'm gonna try to make sure that I drink a ton of water tomorrow.

Had the boys do some housework (MyPoolBoy was mowing the lawn -- he went and bought himself a new lawnmower instead of repairing the old one -- but I didn't say anything, because there will be no more excuses for the lawn not getting mowed, and he deserves to spend some of his OT money, I suppose). Anyway, I will wake up to a NOT messy house in the morning and I already feel better as far as the depression goes. They really need to realize that they do this to me by just not picking up after themselves!

AND I also have the website back up online and can get to making the Christmas checklists and possibly even the clothes checklists (w/photos?). Now I'm a little more motivated to get some stuff done tomorrow.

Tomorrow's top ten: UPDATED
1) Put up one Christmas box *DONE (actually I did the Valentine's box)*
2) Do website checklist for the Christmas box *DONE*
3) Put up ski jackets *DONE*
4) Clean out CJ
5) Clean up/clear counters in computer room
6) Get MyPoolBoy to drop off/update car insurance for Thunderduck
7) Make checklist of sweaters (web)
8) Declutter (photos) of sweaters (web)
9) Clean front yard
10) Move the foosball table SOMEWHERE!

No comments: