Monday, March 21, 2005

Embracing my blondeness

After watching Legally Blonde again this weekend, I would have to say that I am finally resigned to just embracing my blondness at this point in my life. The first time we saw it when it came out - I KNEW the pool guy was gay when the line about the shoes came up I also pegged the perm incident before the character did. MyPoolBoy completely cracked up at that because he had been saying through the whole movie how he thought they must have patterned this character after me. (IF I had decided to go ahead and be a lawyer, yep, that would've been me!) Anyway -- my stepmom sent me this purse with beaded flamingos on it to go with my flamingo collection at school, and I just decided it is high time I start using it. At least it takes a little weight out of my school bag! Add to that all the froo froo pens that I use at school .... yep, I am the Elle Woods of the education world -- 1370 on the SAT's, 4.0 GPA, almost perfect scores on the ExCet.

Weight is ok this morning. I'm going to do lesson plans in a minute and then hopefully work out a little before I hop in the shower. I have to take Lurch and TrainWreck to workout this a.m. so I have to hurry!

No comments: