Thursday, March 10, 2005

Some days....

Ya know, I really wanted to use this blog as an outlet for writing/creativity, but it seems like some days it's just my vent board. Some days are becoming most days...

My head hurts because I'm starving myself because I am up to 158 again (I'm like a friggin yoyo all the damn time!)

I have done NO EXERCISE all spring break, my house is worse than ever, and I was sick yesterday. Needless to say, I still have vodka left, too. I'm not enjoying being home at all. The guilt of the mess, the piss-off-ness I feel at it not being my mess, but the lazy MEN I live with (the boys want me to drive them here, there, etc., but then they also stay up all night and trash the place). Flylady does not work with my attitude the way it is, but h3ll, it wasn't working with a good attitude, either - I can't win when 4 people are trashing the place behind me when I go to bed.

Got a Yahoo Launch Radio station set up with 80s music to go with my HS alumni yahoo group that I've started. Listening to that helps a little -- I did eat right today. But I still don't want to clean house or get up and exercise.

MyPoolBoy will be home any minute...the freakin dogs keep getting out of their fence and they spent the night in the house having the World Championship Crap-Off everywhere until he can get home and figure out what's wrong with the fence/gate/wire. Example: Weasel-"I can crap more than you can, Lady." Lady - "I bet you can't crap sideways." Weasel - "I can crap and make it leave a little trail all the way down the hallway." Lady - "Wow! Impressive. You truly are a crap genius!"

In the meantime, the cat is trying to puke in as much square footage of the kitchen as possible.
I'm so tired of cleaning up after the boys and their animals -- the turtle died, but now they want a duck. I'm thinking.....NO!

Anyway, I took Thunderduck, TrainWreck, and Lurch up to the basketball courts at the park for a 3 on 3 tournament. Their team was the Custodians (cuz they clean up the court). They lost in the first round 12 to 4.

Hmmmm if I were to do a Top Ten list today what do I want to accomplish?
1) Shave my legs (actually, I already did this) *DONE*
2) Drink an apple martini
3) Con someone into cleaning the cat puke in the kitchen for me *DONE*
4) Drink another apple martini
5) Make the boys take out the trash *DONE*
6) Drink a third apple martini
7) Get the dogs out of the house and send someone behind them to scoop up all their "championship" piles *DONE*
8) Have an apple martini chaser for the 3 I drank already
9) Convince the males to clean up the Christmas stuff
10) Watch the house get clean while I shout orders and drink apple martinis

No comments: