Sunday, March 20, 2005

A good kick in the pants

...is what I need! I managed to get the boys to weed through all their red/maroon clothes and am doing a load of laundry. I should really get all of mine out of the closet and pare it down, too. If I get pix of it all and toss stuff out, I will probably have less laundry to deal with. I've got to set a limit (and I'd like to get a CJ page done for it on the web so that I can keep it in my Palm and in the hard copy CJ).

Let's see...the boys are keeping one T-shirt, one polo, one button-down, and one sweater/sweatshirt of each color.

I need to keep:
one T or sweater shell
one polo (though I really don't wear these, so I may just replace it with short sleeve blouses)
one long-sleeve sweater
one cardigan
one blouse
one pair wool and one pair summer pants
one wool and one summer skirt
one wool and MAYBE one summer jacket
one vest
and one turtleneck of each color

That's still a crapload of clothes.

MyPoolBoy and Thunderduck are out working on "the car" -- we are wanting him to get it done by prom so that they can use it that night -- it would be so cool.

Meantime, on the weight side of my life, I started a little of the negative calorie diet and have gone down to 156. Not just the # on the scale, but I already FEEL better -- and I am DETERMINED to get all the Christmas stuff and blankets off the treadmill so that I can work out. I also desperately need to start on the Firm workouts again, because I was REALLY doing well on those 2 years ago. My new goal is to be at 145 by May 5 -- I picked up where I didn't finish on the first 10 in 10 goal and just reset it -- I'm NOT going to try to make up for my shortcomings in the first 10 weeks, I'm sticking to the idea of 10 at a time, no matter where I leave off!

I'm overwhelmed and need to FlyLady some stuff -- babysteps! I am flustered because there is still Christmas stuff out, MyPoolBoy is needing college stuff done, Thunderduck is needing college stuff done, the backyard is a disaster, I am behind at work with lesson plans and stuff, etc. BY THE WAY OMG I AM SO MAD -- the bilingual department head is having me be PULLED OUT OF CLASS to test FOUR KIDS -- while my class gets an aide for 3 hours on Monday I am going to sit in a room with 4 kids and do her job for her. I am going to approach the AP and the Principal when I'm done because I think the lazy witch is pushing all her work off on us and I am NOT happy about it.

OK, I have a schedule/plan -- it needs to have some website and fun stuff added to it so I don't feel like I'm slavedriving myself. Maybe I'll add more later...

No comments: