Monday, October 09, 2006

9 am - I'm not working!

Been enjoying this extra day off too much!
So far this morning I have unloaded the dishwasher and done ONE load of laundry. The rest of the time has been spent drinking coffee and playing with my blog settings. Shame on me (oh well).
I DO need to get my reading lesson plan template done and start cleaning on MyPoolBoy's room (Chunk's old room before the older boys went to college). So, I will say that I added favorite music to my profile that includes the "Lucille" cd that I made everyone for the end of the school year last year. Someday maybe I'll get the time to share all the stories behind them, sigh.

Ok, here's the plan:

9:00 Clean MyPoolBoy's room and work on Reading lesson plans
9:30 Do a load of laundry
10:00 Clean some more on MyPoolBoy's room and finish Reading lesson plans
11:00 Do a load of laundry and clean my pink room, start on Writing lesson plans
12:00 lunch
12:30 Do a load of laundry & take Lurch to football practice
1:00 Finish cleaning my pink room and work on Writing lesson plans
2:00 Do a load of laundry and start cleaning our room, plus work on Science lesson plans
3:00 Clean more of our room and work on Science lesson plans
3:30 Do a load of laundry
4:00 Clean the craft room and work on Social Studies lesson plans
4:30 Pick up Lurch from practice
5:00 Do a load of laundry, clean the craft room and work on Social Studies lesson plans

No comments: