Thursday, October 19, 2006

Don't sit by me

Well, we were in the faculty meeting today discussing this grandiose plan to do lock-down drills or evacuate the playground if a psycho shows up on campus. We WERE supposed to go across the street to a vacant lot across the soccer field - 100 yards of free shot aim for the psycho. And I'm like, let's just send a select few out across the field to "take one for the team." Ok, so then I had the whole table laughing so hard they were snorting and I get the typical look like I'm an instigator or something. H3ll, I can't help it if I am naturally a sarcastic riot. Don't let anyone sit next to me if they can't control themselves.

Also learned: don't take the Dalmatian with you in the car to drop off Chunk at the football field for practice -- it's like driving a special ed bus - she is such a tard.

No comments: