Sunday, October 08, 2006

Progress

. I hit my mark on September 29 - exactly 6 weeks from when I set my 6 pounds in 6 weeks goal.

Enjoying the 3-day weekend so far, even though I spent Friday night in bed (felt run down and sick) while MyPoolBoy ran the scoreboard at the football game. Spent Saturday in my pj's and rested up for some housecleaning today. Got all the bathrooms, the kitchen, laundry room, living room, and dining room clean. Got my math lesson plan template done and I have an idea about reading. Probably do that tomorrow when I finish cleaning bedrooms and doing laundry. Lurch has football practice tomorrow - and I think that Chunk does, too.

TrainWreck came down to go to a concert in San Antonio and was spending the night with one of his friends here in Peyton Place -- he only came by to get some stuff he left here and to leave some pictures of him at the last home game.


Gawd, I am old.
He looks so GROWN UP!







Tired...spent a lot of time today reviewing and updating my blog.

No comments: