Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Wow, this is what normal feels like!

3rd day of no guided reading crap -- what a feeling! I came home after tutoring in a good mood, the kids (students) and I had a great day laughing, working hard -- getting everything done -- and I felt well enough to do the pm routine cleaning and got some "to do list" stuff done. I'm sitting here drinking my evening cup of tea after doing a facial and am about to turn in for the evening (and I'm not exhuasted, just a little tired).

Ok so I'm UP a pound but I know it is because I haven't eaten right for over a week (not taking my lunch, not cooking, no breakfast, not enough water) because I've spent every extra minute at school and not taking care of working out or going shopping. No More!

Anyway, I'm going to bed and getting it stated all over again tomorrow!

No comments: