Tuesday, October 17, 2006

My new favorite RS song

Well, even though I've always been partial to "Just One Kiss" or "I Get Excited" (Rick is a nasty man sometimes -- I love it!) I have decided that I like "Wasted" pretty much as my play-it-to-death song-of-the-month. TRied to download it, but alas, my system doesn't allow me to get iTunes or Napster or ANYTHING! caca

Anyway, I love the lyrics just cuz it sorta speaks to me (the whole idea of wasting your life or whatever, I don't know) -- but the part about "I see your face in every face in my bed" -- ok Rick, how many faces would that be, exactly -- and shi+ I wish it was more than my face, if you get my drift.

OK, I already feel better and have laughed more today just by knowing that my grades got done (without having to stay up late or get up early) and I can TEACH all because I locked up "the book." Made dinner, worked on my computer, and laid out my clothes for tomorrow and started a load of laundry. Even had a good laugh at the weasel-dog because she dances for cheese and she is NOT an ambiturner (Oh, no, the dog is Zoolander!).

Really really motivated to go to work tomorrow though -- cuz I don't hate it!
ALso decided that I am definitely going to get my reading strategies and songs into a publishable form and try to sell it!

OK, going to brush my teeth and see if I can hit the hay by 10pm!

No comments: