Thursday, February 15, 2007

Betty Grable

You are Betty Grable

The ultimate girl next door
You're the perfect girl for most guys
Pretty yet approachable. Beautiful yet real.
What Famous Pinup Are You?

Well, today we discussed the fact that my temperature was 96.7 degrees last night. That is NOT a typo. I was 2 degrees BELOW normal when I got home yesterday. So, I figured that I must be dead and my body is cooling. And I think that I look pretty d@mn good for dead. Not so great for a live person, but really not bad at all for a corpse.

Another random thought - my mouth runneth over, ya know - We are at lunch and someone asked if any of us ever heard what happed to the guy you kidnapped those two boys in Missouri and I HAD to say that I had heard that he was being held for testing. And like a fool (you think they'd know me better by now) someone asked, "What testing?" (thank you for opening this door for me -- sucker!) To which I got to spout off: He's being DNA tested to see if he is the father of Anna Nicole Smith's baby! hahahahahahhaha

I know, I should be ashamed of myself.
But I'm not.

No comments: