Thursday, February 08, 2007

Uncanny! and are we supposed to be Jesus now?

I'm Joshua Abraham Norton, the first and only Emperor of the United States of America!
From the fecund loins of Rum and Monkey.

Wow! Read the bio on this guy -- dead on!

Dayum! Sumbi+ch had money printed with his face on it and some establishments that he frequented even accepted it as legal currency! I wonder if RBar would take pink WTP Bucks? I've simply gotta make some money -- literally! It's not counterfeiting if you are making your own is it?

I think I should start with a $69 bill!
BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

MyPoolBoy said I should use them as my classroom dollars at school. Silly boy. I had to remind him that the WTP is somewhat akin to Superman/Clark Kent... you know, that whole can't be in two places thing.

Ok - so we are having TAKS training on Wed. of next week and we hear that the teachers at another campus were told that they had to walk around the room constantly or they would be written up. Someone wondered out loud, "Why?" to which I shot back the reply that we are paying for the sins of someone somewhere who didn't do their job and we are all supposed to be Jesus now.

I wonder if we have to provide our own nails or if they will be issued by the state.

No comments: