Saturday, February 03, 2007

Let us speak of Michael Keaton

Ok, so this is what I am thinking is entirely an unhealthy neoprene fetish. I was watching some old movie with Michael Keaton (before he played Batman) and I thought to myself, hey he's not bad looking -- I never thought that when I saw the very same movie 20 years ago! I really think it is because I saw him in THE SUIT (it even makes George Clooney look better - if that is even possible!).

Alright, that was dumb. I'm shallow.

Probably going to see Corporal Punishment (a band of school administrators and the district tech guy) play down town tonight. I am friends with the lead singer and I told him the other night at RBar that they could be the official band for the Lucilles. I also drunkenly once told him that I would be their official groupie/stalker, if they would learn to play some of the songs on our cd...then I sent him the list via email. Maybe I should post it on his myspace, too!

No comments: