Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day (playlist)

I got another Pick on FIQL with this one

1 There Goes My Life - Kenny Chesney
2 I've Been Watching You - Rodney Adkins
3 Keep It Between the Lines - Ricky Van Shelton
4 The Walk - Sawyer Brown
5 Love Without End, Amen - George Strait
6 Daddy's Hands - Holly Dunn
7 Mr. Mom - Lonestar
8 That's My Job - Conway Twitty
9 Cats in the Cradle - Harry Chapin
10 The Night I Called the Old Man Out - Garth Brooks
11 Tough Little Boys - Gary Allen
12 Daddy's Little Girl - Dean Martin
13 Daddy's Little Girl/Butterfly Kisses - Faith Hill & Tim McGraw
14 I Loved Her First - Heartland
15 The Greatest Man I Never Knew - Reba McEntire
16 My Father's Chair - Rick Springfield
17 In the Living Years - Mike & the Mechanics
18 Dance with My Father Again - Luther Vandross
19 The Best Man - Blaine Larsen
20 Half the Dad He Didn't Have to Be - Brad Paisley

No comments: