Sunday, September 02, 2007

great

I just found out that I weigh more than Oprah.

Someone please shoot me.

So I looked at her Boot Camp. Now I have decided I am pi$$ed at her -- "People always say, "I'm too busy to exercise," "I have to be there for the kids," "I've got too much work." You know what? These are little lies you're telling yourself, and they go against the laws of self-preservation, because the more whole and healthy you are, the more fully you can give to other people."

Woman: YOU DO NOT HAVE CHILDREN - YOU DO NOT HAVE A HUSBAND WORKING 2 JOBS MAKING ENDS MEET - YOU OWN YOUR OWN BUSINESS - YOU CAN AFFORD WHATEVER YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL

Sure I may be making excuses for myself to a point -- but your exercise program is unrealistic for me - I get up at 4:30 am as it is (to squeeze in 30 minutes of exercise) -- sometimes I don't get home until 9 or 10 pm. The only little lie I would be telling myself is that I could get by on even less sleep in order to do your program for 1 or 2 hours a day.

Glad you lost the weight...but the holier than thou bs has totally turned me off.

No comments: