Sunday, September 09, 2007

It's Official...

I am a catty mean-spirited bi+ch --
I could not resist video-ing this woman at the youth football game on Saturday. She either really didn't think those girls knew the routines without her or else she missed out on being a cheerleader in school and had some serious second childhood issues -- or maybe she's just big for her age -- or got held back....a bunch of grades (in that case, she is really a lot better than the others)!
btw -- I enjoyed this WAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY too much, therefore I added music to cover over my shrieks of laughter! (which only made me laugh harder) The only way this could've been better would've been if I had a SPQ margarita or some Pineapple Vodka to go with it. And maybe some popcorn. And MilkDuds.

Sadly, not only am I a bi+ch, but I am also a bad mother - cuz I spent more time video-ing her than I did my child on the field playing football!

No comments: