Wednesday, January 24, 2007

The 4 Week Deal

I think I have figured out why the Bob Greene diet wants you to wait 4 weeks before getting on the scale. I imagine it has something to do with not seeing a plateau and getting discouraged, but instead seeing dramatic results after a long period. With that said - I was down 3 pounds this morning. I am a cheater I admit but except for this sinus coughing pneumonia crap that I have I am feeling great. I slept a little late this morning so I am going to have to rush the housework but I feel in control enough of school and the house that I can still get on the treadmill with Rick for 30 solid minutes (cuz I'm blogging and checking email at the same time!).

First day of tutoring is out of the way;. I am glad mine are all close to passing the reading TAKS (61 was my lowest benchmark score) -- it's the math I'm dreading!

OK - going to send an ecard to my cousin and I'm hitting the shower!

No comments: