Monday, January 29, 2007

Started the Book

I got started on my TAKS book this weekend. It actually just came together as a finalized idea in my head and I have a starting point and a path to be on -- it shouldn't take too long to complete either, so maybe this summer I can start marketing and publishing!

So, I was up to nearly my starting weight yesterday before church -- but my fingers were swollen with water bloat so I guess it is PMS week. Another cool thing about going to church yesterday -- MyPoolBoy actually let me tithe $100 - what a leap of faith for him cuz he can't seem to turn loose of money! Anyway we figured up the 5, 10, 15, 20, 50 budget and he understood my theory/plan and said he was going to trust God to make it work.

I'll have to post a picture of me on my birthday (last Friday) at R-Bar in my white trash princess kit regalia. MonsterInLaw took a picture of me standing by the date at the register (you know, the one they use if they're carding someone). Had quite a few free Princesses - I lost count, but I was slipping notes on napkins under the bathroom door to total strangers - it was a hoot!

Ok, Rick is through singing for now, so I better go hop in the shower and get ready for school!

No comments: