Thursday, January 11, 2007

Antfarm

First of all, I am craving something chicken fried, and I would really like to eat about 1/2 of a chocolate cake just off the platter with a fork and no plate right now -- I am starving and I don't know why.

Alrighty, so. I was thinking a little over the past couple of days about the proximity of our campus to the central office since we are on the same plot of land and I know exactly what it is akin to...an effing antfarm. They sit over in the Big House and come look and stare and ogle every so often to make sure all their little workers are still diggin away deeper and deeper purely for their amusement.

Oh, and I met my goal weight for this week -- 5 more weeks to go!

Also - MyPoolBoy and I watched "Family Stone" tonight and I got inspired by a few pretty funny one-liners: "She needed another broom," "he ran away and joined a better circus - one with fewer clowns," and "girl, you've got a freak flag, you just ain't wavin' it"

And caca- I discovered a wrinkle across my forehead that I never noticed before, but since MyPoolBoy and I cut my hair before new years eve, I have been wearing my now-longer bangs brushed to the side and I can actually SEE my forehead. Man, I'm gonna have to really do some serious moisturizing now!

I think I need to find all the groovy martini flavor recipes that I can - one of the Lucilles told me that she and her sister had one called an Almond Joy martini somewhere over the holiday and that it had swirls of brown & white in it and tasted really yum! Add that to my gingerbread martini recipe and I've got a bit of a start. Ok that's it I'm starting a new label category just for martini recipes!

No comments: