Sunday, January 07, 2007

Fat. Again. Seriously.

Back up to the starting weight! - I knew this would happen. Gonna get back on the slimfast routine like I did 5 years ago and exercise WILL happen. I'm miserable.

Ok, now here are some signature quotes that I found over on Banned Camp that completely cracked me up.

It's not rocket surgery.

Support bacteria - it's the only culture some people have.

Men date thin girls because they're too weak to argue and salads are cheap.

If you can't be a good example, you'll just have to be a horrible warning.

Inside me lies a skinny woman crying to get out - but I can usually shut her up with cookies.

You know, sometimes I get the urge to just jump up and run around naked, but then I just drink some Windex.

I'll try being nicer if you'll try being smarter.

It's not the drinking, but the getting naked and passing out that gets you in trouble.

Play like your couch is on fire.

Men are like linoleum floors - lay one right and you can walk all over it for years.

I want it all - and I want it delivered by cute naked men!


Oh - and I think I am going to go back and change all my references to RalphKramden to hereby be MyPoolBoy. I've softened a little since he and I had a big knock-down drag-out a couple of days ago.

And btw I cut my hair right before New Year's and it is so much easier. I left the bangs long and cut it to about that same length. And on New Year's Eve I discovered it was "party hair" meaning that I can flip it around dancing or being my typical drunk WTP self and just run my fingers through it and come up with the same style again! Also treated myself to some new makeup and tossed some old stuff that wasn't quite right - simplify simplify simplify.

Still need to put up Christmas decorations before I go back to work tomorrow (ugh).

No comments: