Tuesday, January 23, 2007

The FreakShow Continues & I Cheated

Ok it is not as much of a freak show as last week, but we started with the girl who sang through her nose and then went on a little later to the horse girl (poor thing, is there an orthodontist in the house?) - who was continue the theme of "I can't understand you" until we got to the guy named Sundance with a weird-a$$ beard and a scary amount of hair on his chest! And the gentleman who wanted to sing his original, tender, emotional song for his girlfriend WTF? I am now 15 IQ points dumber for having listened to that! I wonder if the second half is going to be any better?

Well, no, it doesn't -- it's Harry Potter with a beard!

Oh CRAP! There is more of this woman than I want to see! Girl those boobs should have been checked at the door with the other weapons!

Look - Jesus is going to Hollywood!

Ok, true confession time - I cheated this morning and got on the scale after I did my ab workout - I was down 1 1/2 pounds. Not great, but it is something!

No comments: