Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Day 3 of the Great Snow-In '07

Wait - some of this $hi+ from the sky is ice? Why didn't someone tell me before? Where the h3ll is my martini shaker - can't waste this!

Ok Banned Camp quote of the day (re: American Idol contestant):
"Brenna is so bad my nipples inverted in fright."

WTF?

And I am going to go on the treadmill or bike for 30 minutes this morning. I am gonna try this stuff the Bob Greene way - and it is killing me not to get on the scale until Valentine's!
Gawd I have cramps, too!

I told MyPoolBoy about the idea about the budget.
(5% tithe
10% savings
15% Misc
20% Groceries/Meals
50% Mortgage & Utilities)
He was actually receptive to it and didn't even get pissy. He may be a man after all...Or maybe he has finally learned that I am smarter than he is BWAAAHAHAHAHA!

No comments: