Wednesday, June 22, 2005

A Few of My (New) Favorite Things

This morning: 158.5 -- if I eat right the weight falls off - I've gotten my knee better, but now my back is hurt (probably from all the dishes and laundry I've had to do with the boys all at home) so I haven't exercised since powwow. Thunderduck doesn't know it yet, but he's fixin' to have to get all his college paperwork DONE -- he HAS to go to orientation in like a week, and he hasn't sent anything in yet!

Anyway, on to my newest favorite things.

www.preppycafe.com
A blog of one woman's online shopping finds of all things preppy (classic clothes that I adore!). She lives by the Preppy Handbook!

Also:
Yoplait has out a new whipped yogurt that is CHOCOLATE. It tastes like a chocolate mousse. 4 gms of fat, but so DAMN good. It will be a wondeful way to add some calcium and protein to my diet.

SO, I got my classroom cleaned out yesterday (finally) and now I can completely concentrate on the house and my diet/workout.

Going to read flylady mail and then I'm up for the day!

No comments: