Sunday, June 05, 2005

My Diet (or lack thereof)




New ticker - embarrassing. I started it at 160 (though I was really over that earlier in the week). I have lost about 1/2 a pound from that point (mostly due to starting my . on Friday -- which was a THANK GOD moment, let me tell you!).

I think I will do a new ticker each time, rather than trying to wrangle the pix or the code or whatever to make it show up as updated rather than just current updates. Anyway, I semi-started back on the negative calorie diet this morning, and I am planning on doing the P90 stretch tonight to get back on the exercise track and burn some freakin' calories!

HOWEVER: Once again my child has sabotaged me -- I will be spending some exhausting, yet non-calorie burning time sewing for TIHA (every powwow, Thunderduck seems to want 1 or 2 new things sewn -- no one else ever gets anything!).

Gonna surf over to fitday and start updating there again, too. I have to look at what's coming in vs. what's being burned off!

Tomorrow I want to be 159 even. I realistically want to be 1 pound per week loss over the 10 weeks I have left of summer (150 by the start of school). IDEALLY I want to lose 2 pounds per week over the 10 weeks (140?????)

I am in size 10s comfortably on non-pms days, 12s are more comfortable about 2 wks a month, though. I have some 8s and 9s I can SQUEEZE into, but it is SOOOOOOO depressing to have them be that tight. I bet that my 10s could be baggy at 150 and I could be comfortable in a 9. If I could get down to 140 I would be MUCH happier - probably an 8. At 135 I MIGHT could get in a 7 (especially if I got down to 130). And by 120-125 I could be in a 6, but I bet my hips won't get that small since I've had kids.

Basically (not counting the drinks - champagne and apple martini) I have consumed about 800 calories today - 32 gms fat and 101 carbs MOST of which came from the cheeseburger I had a lunch. I plan on walking on the treadmill before bedtime for 30 minutes and 30 minutes of P90 stretching which will knock off about 200 of those calories. No cheeseburger tomorrow. I won't have MyPooBoy here, so maybe I can get by with a salad at lunch. Definitely having less meat tomorrow and getting nonfat cheese from here on out!

So, there you have it -- more planning and wishing. At least I won't be sitting on my butt depressed like I was over much of the school year. GAWD, I'm glad it's over. There were some kids I truly loved, but for the most part the lack of support by the parents made it completely unbearable. This is the first year in a classroom teaching situation that I seriously thought about quitting teaching. It sucked. I'm glad it's over.

No comments: