Tuesday, June 28, 2005

TrimSpa, Baby!

I officially started TrimSpa this morning. MyPoolBoy went with me last night and told me I could get anything I wanted. He stood in the aisle and even helped read labels, etc. I guess anyone else would be offended, but I was finally feeling like I was being supported. I know he means well when he tells me that I'm not fat, etc. but all that ever did was make me feel alone in the struggle. Now I feel like he is on my side at last... and I think he will be surprised at how that will make me feel in general.

Ok, I did P90x + Ab Ripper, walked on the treadmill, and laid out in the pool yesterday -- then blew it by eating a salad AND about 5 pieces of pizza at Mr. Gatti's last night. That's why I'm doing the TrimSpa -- because I totally pig out if I get decent tasting food in front of me. So, I checked the food pyramid for my age group...I'm not too far off with the diet I've been following anyway -- It said I should get 3 veggies, 2 fruits, 3 milk, 5 oz of meat, and 3 whole grains every day. Well, I haven't been getting the grains, but everything else is pretty close!

I've also got some of the aerosol tanner by Neutrogena and managed to get a little darker already. So I sprayed a little more on this morning. I resolved that the first hour of each day needs to be ME time. I'm also gonna do the 15 minutes on / 15 minutes off house cleaning today. I'm gonna try to establish some type of pattern or schedule that I can follow every day. I HAVE To get this house clean!

Alright I've got to get started. Probably will add to the blog later today and update how the trimspa and the exercise is going.

UPDATE: I moved my measuring tape to my room and am going to keep it on the treadmill with my weights. Today my starting measurements are waist 34 (not as bad as I thought) hips 40, bust 39 (under bust is still 34), thighs 23. So obviously the waist and hips are needing to be reduced about 8 inches on the waist and about 5 inches on the hips. Made an Excel sheet with them so I will be able to make charts from it. Probably gonna only update it every week, though. Also - got a schedule done so I'm gonna try to stay on it today and get myself back on track.

No comments: