Monday, June 27, 2005

Man-trum

Last night I coined a new term in MyPoolBoy's honor -- from now on whenever that MAN has a tantrum I will refer to it as a "man-trum" He got ticked last night because I reacted negatively to his breath. Well, I'm sorry - if the smell of dip is so strong that it repulses me backwards, it's kinda not entirely my fault...it is an involuntary response!

Anyhoo...my weight is embarrassing still but I DID work out w/ ab-ripper and I'm going to get in the pool here in a little while. I might get on the treadmill for some cardio, too. I ate horribly while we were in SA for the Jr. Olympic trials. We have to go back next week, too. I should be down 10 pounds by now, and instead I'm back where I started. I'm wanting to get back down around by July 4th. OH and its PMS week -- another strike against my body.

Went to pay the water bill this am and then ran to walmart and bought myself some new nail polish -- a very soft pink that is almost French manicure color. SOOOO I redid my nails because the silvery color I had was almost garish. I also got a new little coin purse to store all the 1st aid kit stuff in. So my purse is much neater and organized!

Ok, I'm seriously considering getting on the treadmill right now and then heading to the pool at about 3:00 or so. I think I can handle 20 minutes on the treadmill.

My house is so dirty..but at least I have dinner planned and so I won't be sweating that dilemma! Alright, to the treadmill and then to the pool.

No comments: