Monday, June 26, 2006

Snow Cones!

I am the proud owner of a lewd polar bear ice shaving snow cone machine that I have named Mr. Nasty Bear.

MyPoolBoy and I had made the SPQ recipe for Mambo Margaritas and had decided that alas we wish that we could make them frozen, but the beer and the 7-Up make it a dangerous undertaking to put the concoction in a blender. Then we remembered that QueenB had suggested using HER snowcone machine to make margaritas for the upcoming 4th of July celebration at her house and we decided to go find one of our own. Well, the kind she had was 30 dollars -- not gonna pay that -- then we saw one for 15 dollars but it had this little ice cube disk mold that you could ONLY use that shape of ice for it. SOOOO I was bummed. Then MyPoolBoy saw the polar bear box and commenced to making fun of the picture on the box -- the little guy has this stupid grin on his face as he nestles the shaved ice in a cone BETWEEN HIS LEGS! and spits the ice out his mouth! not to mention that you have to push a button on his butt to turn him on! (as I spew snow-cone-Coke just typing that last statement!)


Ok, I'm going to bed. Maybe I can get up and catch up on blogging tomorrow.

No comments: