Wednesday, June 21, 2006

SPQ - the look

I loved HRH's theory on tanning - except for the skin cancer issue, are your really thinking you will look 23 when you are 65?

She follows a schedule of getting the 10-4 sun prime hours, with little 1 hour breaks for lunch, a nap under the umbrellas and then showering and taking a nap until its time to go out for dinner!

I know that I probably need to be donning my Gidget/Annette Funicello /Barbie-When-She-Still-Had-Dark-Hair swimsuit and working on my tan lines for my get-away in 2 weeks. My theory is that this bathing suit is SO UGLY that it won't matter what my body looks like because the hideousness of the suit will detract from whatever flaws my bod has!

Today we have to go to my friend N's house and move some boxes for her and we are getting a free hot tub out of the deal! She is selling her house and the old geezers who bought it don't want the hot tub, so she told us that if we help her move and help her take out the hot tub, that we can have it!

And - my boss called me to officially tell me that I will be teaching self-contained next year. Then I got the unsolicited low-down that the gossip about the new 4th grade teacher being a friend of the central office staff is not true.

Got quite a bit done today, gathered up all the boys' stuff for court, scanned and uploaded pictures for the track website -- just no housework!

No comments: