Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Tight and tiring

Well, school is out and MyPoolBoy does not have any employment, so things are tight financially. He sold his suburban and has pawned some stuff and he IS going to get another sub check at the end of June, BUT I am so tired of him lying to people about stuff.

MonsterInLaw was on the phone with him tonight, telling him that ANOTHER one of his great-aunts was doing poorly health-wise (probably about to die) and he told her that we would be out of pocket all weekend but that we would have our cell phones -- then he told her that there was a track meet in Giddings on Saturday and that all the boys were going (Chunk is going with us) -- he completely left out that we were going to our class reunion in Odessa -- I guess because he doesn't want her to know that he is spending any money doing anything but going to school.

Also, he told me he needs to get a Father's Day card to send to her to put on his dad's grave because he thinks she'll gripe about him not doing it -- or else send flowers. I totally don't understand the guilt trip behind this at all -- "your father died, but I still expect you to go and spend money on flowers or a card so that I can go put it on the grave"

That's messed up, huh?

I am at the absolute fattest (not overweight - FAT) that I have ever been - embarrassing -- just in time to be a lot more than I weighed in high school to go to my 20th class reunion. I'm thrilled.

No comments: